MBP provided program and full-time, on-site construction management services, site inspections, utilities coordination, progress monitoring and reporting to school board, CPM scheduling review, and change order and payment application review. The project involved the demolition of the existing 1930 school house and the construction of a new 90,000-square-foot elementary school with a design capacity for 750 students on the same site. The one-story brick veneer school includes three academic grade wings housing grades kindergarten through fifth grade, a core administrative area, media center, and art and music classrooms. Also included in the design is a large cafeteria and gym that has a common retractable folding wall that allows the two spaces to be used as one during large events. The site improvements also include minor road improvements, a large teacher/faculty parking lot with a dedicated parent drop-off loop and a separate school bus drop off loop, playgrounds, and sports fields. The overall site is approximately 13 acres.