- Services Overview
- Building Information Modeling
- Construction &
- Commissioning &
- Dispute Resolution
- Facilities Portfolio Management
- LEED Consulting
Christopher J. Payne, PE, CCM
Executive Vice President
Robert Hixon, PE, FCMAA
Director of Government Services
Construction and Program Management
MBP is one of the premier construction management and program management firms in the country – it's what we do best. We work closely with the owner, architects, engineers, and other consultants to develop the overall plan for the project. Our team provides seamless integration of all parts of the construction process: design, procurement, construction performance and closeout. This allows the owner to manage its construction program without creating permanent staff positions.
MBP is consistently recognized by Engineering News-Record as a national Top 100 construction management firm in the CM-for-Fee category and Top 25 program management firm.
Related CM/PM Services:
MBP checks the project's various disciplines (structural, civil, architectural, mechanical, etc.) for accuracy, completeness, clarity, and buildable design intent. This process assures the owner that contract and construction documents are clear in their intent, and the project is buildable at a reasonable cost, within a reasonable time.
MBP offers specialized construction inspection, planning, and coordination to owners. Our trained inspectors see that your final product is constructed according to plans and specifications, while managing and minimizing the risk of construction.
- FHA/ADA Inspection: Translating the FHA/ADA guidelines into properly dimensioned living space can be difficult. The MBP team has the experience and knowledge to help. We provide specific inspections to verify dimensional requirements of the FHA and/or ADA guidelines and alert the project owner to design errors so they can be remedied.
MBP estimates are used for project budgeting, life-cycle cost analyses, as a tool to manage cost and risk at all levels of design, bidding, and for cost control during construction. Projects have ranged from feasibility studies, through modifications and additions to existing facilities, to complete design, procurement, construction, and start-up of large programs. Each estimate is tailored to the individual project and client needs.
MBP provides owners and contractors with the tools necessary to keep construction on or ahead of schedule. Our critical path method (CPM) scheduling services allow clients to manage delays, minimize costs, and expedite project completion.
Earned Value Management
Earned Value Management (EVM) is a project management tool that integrates the scope, schedule, and cost parameters of a project. EVM benefits owners and contractors alike by allowing them to compare the cost and schedule of the work completed with the actual value of the work in place. At MBP, we use our expertise in project management and controls to provide value-added EVM services.
MBP offers clients the assurance they need that the project documents support and record the construction work performed under the contract. We check for accuracy, completeness, clarity, and buildable design intent.
Project Risk Management
Acknowledging risk as an integral part of project management enhances the success of a construction project. MBP's risk management team, while recognizing the changing intricacies of construction processes, applies proven risk management methods and procedures throughout project implementation.
- Proven record of success: MBP projects have received numerous project achievement awards from the Construction Management Association of America. Projects are evaluated on outcomes, overall management, safety, quality management, cost management, schedule management, complexity, innovation and creativity, and customer satisfaction.
- Experienced Professionals: Our in-house expertise includes team members who are Certified Construction Managers, Professional Engineers, Registered Architects, Certified Commissioning Professionals, Certified Cost Engineers and Cost Consultants, Planning and Scheduling Professionals, and LEED accredited professionals.
- Available Resources: With offices in multiple locations and a growing team, MBP can provide staff to any national or international project location.
- We are true owner's representatives: We are the eyes and ears you need on your program. Our team coordinates project documentation, weekly progress meetings, bidding packages, QA/QC systems and a multitude of other services as needed.
- Values-based leadership: Our program managers and engineers live by our core values at all times, especially on the jobsite. Our values help guide our interactions with all players on a project and foster trust and communication.
The project scheduling initiative developed and practiced by the Corps of Engineers at the Fort Benning Area Office is inherent to our successful completion of contracts on time and within budget. Representatives [MBP] fully understand and support this critical area of expertise. Working in concert with our staff, their efforts clearly play an integral role toward further refining and enhancing our construction management capabilities. We are proud of our professional relationship with MBP and recognize its importance towards the upcoming execution of the largest military construction program in the southeastern U.S."
George P. Condoyiannis, PE
Fort Benning Area Office.